- The deadline for submission of papers ends on July 15, 2023.
- The acceptance of the works presented by the scientific committee will be carried out by the organization before July 31, 2023.
- The maximum number of authors that can sign a work will be four.
- The authors will have until September 15 of 2023 to pay the registration fee, if they have not done so in advance.
- For the definitive acceptance of a work it will be necessary that at least half of the authors of the authors are registered in the congress (if the work is signed by three authors, at least two must be registered in the congress).
Authors in the communication and poster modality may send for evaluation by the scientific committee a summary or extended summary, with a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of four pages.
Papers must be submitted in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
The works will be sent to email@example.com
Once the congress has been held, the accepted papers may be published in the minutes, if the author wishes, for which they will send the final text, in accordance with the characteristics of the file established in the following model click here, taking into account the following aspects:
- Graphics or illustrations: inserted in the body of the work in the corresponding place.
- References: they will be specified at the end of the work (not exceeding 8 total pages). They will be sorted alphabetically by last name of the authors, following the APA format (version 7).
The works in modalities, workshop and short communication, will have to be described in an eight page paper (references included).
The minutes will be published online with their corresponding ISBN number.
Jobs may not weigh more than 10 MB
For further information contact by firstname.lastname@example.org