- The deadline for submission of papers ends on May 15, 2021.
- The acceptance of the works presented by the scientific committee will be carried out by the organization before June 15, 2021.
- The maximum number of authors that can sign a work will be four.
- The authors will have until June 30 of 2021 to pay the registration fee, if they have not done so in advance.
- For the definitive acceptance of a work it will be necessary that at least half of the authors of the authors are registered in the congress (if the work is signed by three authors, at least two must be registered in the congress).
Papers must be submitted in Spanish, English or Portuguese, according to the characteristics of the file established in the following model click here, taking into account the following aspects:
- Graphics or illustrations: inserted in the body of the work in the corresponding place.
- References: they will be specified at the end of the work (not exceeding 8 total pages). They will be sorted alphabetically by last name of the authors, following the APA format (updated version 2015).
The works in modalities, workshop and short communication, will have to be described in an eight page paper (references included).
Jobs may not weigh more than 25 MB
For further information contact by firstname.lastname@example.org